Help Us Make Better Informed Citizens.
You can help the New Jersey State Bar Foundation continue to educate New Jersey citizens in three ways—with a recurring monthly donation, with a one-time donation or by purchasing a commemorative brick. The Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax deductible.
Monthly Donations are the best way to give steady support
Your generous monthly donation will recur for a term of 12 months.
One-Time Donations can help make a difference
One-time donations may also be made by phone: Call Cynthia Pellegrino at 732-937-7507.
You may also donate via mail by sending a check made payable to the New Jersey State Bar Foundation. Attn: Cynthia Pellegrino, New Jersey Law Center, One Constitution Square, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Set Your Support in Stone—Buy a Commemorative Brick
Commemorative bricks are available for purchase and will be installed on the portico of the New Jersey Law Center. You may have up to 3 lines of type engraved on the 4" x 8" brick (18 characters per line including spaces & punctuation) and 4 lines of type on the 8" x 8" brick. This is a great way to promote your firm, honor a mentor or loved one or have a favorite quote engraved for posterity. Once you purchase your brick, follow the link below and print the form to send to us advising what you'd like engraved on your brick.
Questions? Please contact Cynthia Pellegrino at 732-937-7507.
Your generosity helps to support...
- CONFLICT RESOLUTION AND PEER MEDIATION TRAINING for teachers;
- INTRODUCTION TO TEASING AND BULLYING TRAINING FOR SCHOOL SAFETY AND CLIMATE TEAMS, which educates teachers and administrators about the myths and facts of bullying;
- BILL OF RIGHTS BULLETIN, a newsletter for elementary and middle school students that explains the Bill of Rights in plain language;
- VINCENT J. APRUZZESE HIGH SCHOOL MOCK TRIAL COMPETITION;
- THE LEGAL EAGLE, a newspaper for middle school students;
- RESPECT, a newsletter about law and diversity for middle and high school students.
- MINI-COURT LESSON PLANS AND ACTIVITIES for grades K –2;
- SPEAKERS BUREAU covering many law-related topics;
- LAW FAIR and LAW ADVENTURE COMPETITIONS and programs for elementary and middle school;
- MOCK TRIAL WORKSHOPS for elementary, middle and high school teachers; and
- LAW-RELATED PUBLICATIONS