ATTEND AN EVENT
The Foundation offers free seminars and conferences specifically geared to educators.
Advance registration is required for all events. To get event details, select from the event listing below or choose by date in the calendar. You also can register by calling 1-800-FREE LAW. Some sessions (as indicated) require a refundable security deposit check that must accompany registration, so you cannot register online for these events.
To locate educator training in Conflict Resolution, Peer Mediation, and Teasing and Bullying, select "Programs" under Quick Links at right.
To find all the related events, publications and videos about a specific topic, use the Search by Subject function.
- February 22, 2017 An Introduction to Teasing and Bullying Training
- February 23, 2017 Middle/High School Conflict Resolution Training
- March 02, 2017 Elementary Peer Mediation Training
- March 08, 2017 An Introduction to Teasing and Bullying Training
- March 09, 2017 Middle/High School Peer Mediation Training
- March 14, 2017 Why We Bully: Unconscious Bias
- March 23, 2017 An Introduction to Teasing and Bullying Training
- March 31, 2017 Why We Bully: Unconscious Bias
- April 05, 2017 Why We Bully: Understanding HIB and How to Address Bias
- April 06, 2017 Elementary Character Education Training
- April 19, 2017 Middle/High School Character Education Training
- May 03, 2017 Why We Bully: How to Address Bias
- May 11, 2017 Why We Bully: Talking About Race
- May 19, 2017 How to Teach the Holocaust