Features for the Visually Impaired
We have simplified this web site's design for easier navigation by our visually impaired users. Where possible, web development best practices have been employed to ensure that the content on this website may be accessed via non-traditional browsers, including screen readers and accessibility software. If you encounter any issues with using this website, please contact us for assistance.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. On Windows, you can press the ALT key and an access key; on MacOS, you can press the Control key and an access key.
All pages on this site define the following access keys:
- Access key 1 - Home page
- Access key 2 - The Foundation
- Access key 3 - Attorneys
- Access key 4 - For the Public
- Access key 5 - Educators & Students
- Access key 6 - Legal Resources/Links
- Access key 7 - Contact Us
- Access key 8 - Directions
- Access key 9 - News/Archives
- Access key 0 - Visually Impaired Users
- Access key s - Sitemap